$2.95 – $9.95
Fennel has long been used for digestive issues and as an aid to weight loss. Whether you’re suffering from an occasional bellyache, diarrhea, or have chronic gas, fennel may offer relief. To alleviate digestive troubles, some prefer to rub a few diluted drops topically on their tummy while others may add a drop or two to their favorite tea, or simply diffuse a few drops nearby.
There is a range of uses for fennel beyond those related to weight loss and as a soothing agent for the gut. It can be used to help with arthritis, increase lactation, and to help heal and protect minor cuts and scrapes and more. Some enjoy diffusing fennel to boost mental clarity while they practice yoga or during quiet meditation. Thanks to its usefulness in a range of everyday issues, fennel has become a popular go-to oil for day-to-day concerns.
- Arthritis: Helps reduce waste buildup in joints, can help with associated pain and inflammation.
- Digestive Aid: May relieve nausea, flatulence, indigestion, and intestinal spasms.
- Lactation: May increase lactation.
- Menstruation: Popular to soothe cramps, and reduce fluid retention, though not appropriate for heavy bleeding.
- Mental Fatigue: Can increase alertness, making it a popular choice for maintaining drive and focus at work and to increase awareness during meditation.
- Respiratory Aid: May lessen bronchial spasms, cough, infections, and congestion.
- Weight Loss Aid: Can suppress appetite and boost metabolism.
- Wound Care: Reduces the chances of fungal infections, helps heal cuts, can increase protection from infection.
Aroma: Licorice, sweet, floral
Extraction: Steam Distillation
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil.
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Add a drop to a wide variety of dishes to enhance the flavor of foods.
To maintain therapeutic benefits, add after heating food.
Hazards: Drug interaction; reproductive hormone modulation; potentially carcinogenic, based on estragole content; may inhibit blood clotting; skin sensitization if oxidized.
Contraindications (all routes): Pregnancy, breastfeeding, endometriosis, estrogen-dependent cancers, children under 5 years of age.
Cautions (oral): Diabetes medication, anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcer, hemophilia, other bleeding disorders.
Maximum adult daily oral dose: 73mg
Maximum dermal use level:
EU No limit
Tisserand & Young 2.5%
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney dysfunction, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
Coming soon. . .