$2.37 – $7.95
Cedarwood’s protective antifungal, astringent and antiseptic properties make it a valuable addition to any skincare routine as well as an effective treatment for wounds. For those who suffer from anxiety and stress, Cedarwood essential oil has a calming sedative effect.
- Acne – topical application, bathwater
- Anxiety/Stress – diffuse, or apply to forehead
- Arthritis – Add to bathwater, diffuse, internal or use topically
- Bacterial/Fungal infection – Aromatic, Internal, Topical
- Congestion Cough – Aromatic, Internal, Topical
- Focus – Aromatic, Topical
- Insect Repellent – Aromatic, Topical
- PMS – Aromatic, Internal, Topical
- Skin/Eczema – Topical
- Wounds/Cuts/Bleeding/Bruises – Topical
Aroma: Musky, woodsy, earthy
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Chemical Family: Sesquiterpene
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
Apply 1-2 diluted drops to skin (on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, back)
Add to skin or skin care products
Add 6-8 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from bottle
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Cautions: None known.
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
We recommend to always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil before topical or internal use (see internal use document). If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil) If redness, itchiness, or inflammation occurs, discontinue use or use a greater dilution with a carrier oil.
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
Tab Content goes here