$3.14 – $8.95
ZENtered is a grounding blend created to enhance feelings of balance, tranquility, and emotional clarity. Its warm, woodsy, evergreen aroma creates a relaxing atmosphere that harmonizes body, spirit, and mind. ZENtered is perfect for quiet meditation, yoga, or anywhere you want to create a serene sense of wellbeing.
Utilizing a proprietary blend of:
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides)
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
Pine (Pinus sylvestris)
Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) – [Sustainably sourced]
Black Spruce (Picea mariana)
Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis)
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Promotes tranquility and calmness
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly combined with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 10 ml Rollerball -100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly combined with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Country of Origin: Various–see individual oils in catalogue for specific countries of origin
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on pulse points, neck, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a room diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
Cautions: Dilute with carrier oil to prevent possible skin irritation.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If oil gets in eyes or other sensitive areas, flush with a vegetable/nut/seed carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower, jojoba, etc.)
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.
See “Research” on individual oils’ product page