$2.95 – $9.95
Wintergreen is a refreshing, uplifting oil, that has many practical uses. Add it to your shampoo for stronger, healthier hair, and to promote a clear, dandruff-free scalp. It can help encourage healthy circulation and soothe sore muscles and joints due to arthritis, over-exertion, or fatigue. Wintergreen may also provide digestive support and relief for painful menses and menstrual cramping.
- Acne: Use topically to help clear up acne and other problematic skin conditions.
- Circulation: Can stimulate circulation to a specific area when applied topically.
- Hair & Scalp: Add a drop to your favorite shampoo to encourage a dandruff free scalp and fresh, clean, healthy hair.
- Menstrual Pain & Cramps: Dilute and apply to abdomen to help ease menstrual cramps.
- Muscle & Joint: Relieve arthritis, cramps, overworked muscles, and pain through diluting and massaging Wintergreen into the affected area.
Aroma: Minty, fresh, earthy, clean
Extraction: Steam Distilled
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on the go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
Dilute and apply to head, back of neck, shoulders, and ears to cool the body and ease muscle pain
For acne, dilute and apply to affected area. Do not use around children or teens. Please see safety tab for more information.
Massage on the abdomen to aid menstrual discomfort
Hazards: Drug interaction; inhibits blood clotting; toxicity; high doses are teratogenic.
Contraindications: Anticoagulant medication, major surgery, hemophilia, other bleeding disorders. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, children. People with salicylate sensitivity (often applies to ADD/ADHD).
Contraindications (Oral):Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Maximum adult daily oral dose: 175mg
Maximum dermal use level: 2.4%
Our Recommendations: Our oral and dermal restrictions are based on 99.5% methyl salicylate content and methyl salicylate limits of 2.5mg/kg and 2.4% (see Methyl salicylate profile, Chapter 14). Oral use of methyl salicylate-rich essential oils should be avoided in GERD, and salicylates are contraindicated in children due to the risk of developing Reye’s syndrome. Essential oils with a high methyl salicylate content should be avoided in pregnancy and lactation, and by anyone concurrently taking anticoagulant drugs. Caution is advised in those with hypersensitivity to salicylates, or dermatological conditions where the integrity of the skin is impaired. (Tisserand & Young, 2014, Essential Oil Safety 2nd Ed. p. 469)