$3.60 – $10.95
Aroma: Earthy, Woody, Spicy, Warm
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has an earthy, spicy, somewhat curry-like aroma. Its warmth is said to produce a calming influence on pain. Turmeric essential oil can be used in a variety of ways, such as helping to reduce the symptoms of arthritis, to improve liver health, supporting the nervous system, relieving depression and anxiety, and more. Many use Turmeric to relieve nervous tension and to instill feelings of wellbeing.
*We recommend diluting Turmeric well and using caution when applying this highly pigmented oil to help avoid staining.
- Digestive Support: Turmeric can be used to help ease digestion, helping you feel more comfortable after meals.
- Water Weight: As a diuretic, Turmeric essential oil can help you shed excess water weight.
- Arthritis: Add to your preferred carrier oil or massage blend to help reduce inflammation in joints.
- Calming: Turmeric can be used for its calming and soothing effect to comfort overstimulated nerves.
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
TOPICALLY: Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
AROMATIC: Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use for safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
CULINARY: Add a drop to a wide variety of dishes to enhance the flavor of foods.
To maintain therapeutic benefits, add after heating food.
Due to possible drug interactions -specifically diabetes medications- check with a qualified healthcare provider before using.
Although most people are not sensitive to Turmeric, it is advisable to test a small area first. If sensitivity occurs, use a carrier oil to dilute.