$3.25 – $11.95
For anyone who has ever experienced the misery and embarrassment of gas and indigestion, you understand the value of finding a solution that really works. For many, Tummy Tamer is that solution. It can act as both a preventative measure and a treatment after belly issues have already begun.
A proactive approach is to simply apply Tummy Tamer on your abdomen prior to eating to aid digestion and help prevent the formation of gas.
Otherwise, apply Tummy Tamer whenever you feel those bubbles rumbling, the discomfort of bloating or for relief from indigestion. For those struggling from IBS with frequent, painful gas and abdominal pain, Tummy Tamer can truly make a difference.
This proprietary formula contains:
Ginger (Zingiber officinale),
Peppermint (Mentha piperita),
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)
Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Aids digestion processes
- Promotes healthy gastrointestinal track
- Soothes abdominal upset
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go* Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on the go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 10 ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety
Country of Origin: Various–see individual oils for specific country of origin
Apply 1-2 diluted drops to abdomen to ease discomfort, or before flying or driving to reduce motion sickness
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser to promote a calm digestive track
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale to soothe abdominal upset
Remove cap and inhale directly from bottle
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to ease indigestion, promote healthy digestive function, or before flying or taking a road trip to reduce motion sickness.
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule to ease discomfort or promote healthy digestive function
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If oil gets in eyes or other sensitive areas, flush with a vegetable/nut/seed carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower, jojoba, etc.)
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.
Coming soon. . .