$7.59 – $17.95
Aroma: Earthy, spicy, sweet, woodsy
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Many use Spikenard to help them maintain a positive, tranquil and steady outlook. Its comforting nature has a stabilizing, grounding effect, which makes it popular as a meditative aid. Along with its ability to inspire and uplift, Spikenard is excellent for skin care. It can be used simply by adding it to your favorite natural lotion to benefit from its cleansing, calming properties. It can also be diluted and applied to fight fungus on feet and nails or to gently cleanse and aid healing for minor wounds.
- Calming: Soothing and relaxing, this oil can help calm feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Emotionally Soothing: The stabilizing effect of Spikenard extends to emotions as well as thoughts.
- Insomnia: Sedative effect helps you slip quietly toward a restful slumber.
- Steadying & Grounding: Can produce a stabilizing effect popular for use in meditation and mind/body exercises.
- Skincare: Along with being a popular choice to promote a shining, healthy complexion, Spikenard can also be used to help kill fungus, promote healing for minor wounds, and to help calm itch and irritation.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottles come in 4 ml and 10ml sizes, and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
Hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin, children under 2 years of age. *Use care when using around children under 10, as 1,8 cineole content may cause CNS and respiratory issues.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.