$4.12 – $13.95
Salve-ation is a blend specifically formulated to benefit individuals with eczema, psoriasis, or other skin conditions. Eczema is a common skin condition and can result in itchy, dry, red, cracked and inflamed skin that can come and go on various parts of the body. Psoriasis is a chronic condition and can result in inflammation, cracking, bleeding, and scaling of the skin. Salve-ation was designed to include oils that have powerful antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The result is a blend that helps heal by soothing irritation and calming skin as it cleanses, protecting sensitive skin from infection as it heals. Salve-ation is a comforting and balancing blend that inspires a tranquil atmosphere and a reduction of stress–a common factor that can cause skin flare-ups.
Utilizing a proprietary blend of:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Promotes skin balance and healing
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly combined with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 10 ml Rollerball -100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly combined with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Country of Origin: Various–see individual oils in catalogue for specific countries of origin
- For immediate application: Apply 1 drop Salve-ation oil + 1 teaspoon carrier oil, lotion or aloe gel onto affected area (This produces approximately a 1-3% dilution).
- For pre-blending in a container: Mix Salve-ation drops according to the desired dilution ratio to an unscented lotion, carrier oil, aloe, or other body care product.
- Example of 5% Dilution Instructions: In a bottle or container mix 50 drops of Salve-ation essential oil to 1 oz. (6 teaspoons) of carrier oil, unscented lotion or aloe vera gel.
- For baths: Mix 5-10 drops Savle-ation with 1/4 cup Epsom salt or other coarse salt and add to bath water. Or mix 5-10 drops essential oil to 1-2 tablespoons milk or honey and add to a bath (this disperses the essential oil evenly throughout water so you don’t have undiluted essential oil drops in contact with your skin).
*Please note: this blend contains Bergamot essential oil which can cause a phototoxic reaction if area applied to has prolonged exposure to UV rays (sunlight or tanning beds). To use safely, apply at a 1% dilution if the area will be exposed to UV rays, or apply to area(s) that will be covered by clothing, or avoid UV rays on area applied to for 18 hrs after application. See Usage & Safety for more information.
Cautions: Dilute with carrier oil to prevent possible skin irritation.
This blend contains Bergamot essential oil which can cause a phototoxic reaction with prolonged exposed to UV rays (sunlight or tanning beds). To use safely, apply at a 1% dilution when the area will be exposed to UV rays, or apply to area(s) covered by clothing, or avoid UV rays on area for 18 hrs after application. See Usage & Safety for more information.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If oil gets in eyes or other sensitive areas, flush with a vegetable/nut/seed carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower, jojoba, etc.)
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.
See “Research” on individual oils’ product page