$6.45 – $40.74
Sit back and enjoy the lovely aroma of this fresh, minty, somewhat sweet and spicy aroma. When you’ve been going, moving forward way too long, it might be time for a break. Rest Stop was formulated to help you relax and enjoy a tranquil moment for yourself. Diffuse to spread the comforting vibes through the room, or apply topically to enjoy this inspiring scent on the go. This reassuring, calming, and centering blend can help ease you into a state of blissful contentment. You’ve worked hard, now it’s time for a Rest Stop.
- Can create a reassuring atmosphere
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides)
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
Labdanum (Cistus ladaniferus)
Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottles come in 4 ml and 10ml sizes, and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- Apply 1-2 diluted drops on wrists, neck, pulse points, abdomen, or back
- Add several diluted drops to skin or skin care products
- Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
- Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
- Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
- Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
Do not use near eyes or mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Essential oils are extremely potent. Diluting oils before applying them topically is better for your skin and extends the life of your oils. Diluting oils does not reduce their effectiveness and can even enhance their usefulness. See our Dilution Guidelines page for more information on dilution rates.
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.