$2.95 – $9.95
Most associate pine with its incredibly fresh and invigorating scent and its antibacterial and cleansing abilities, but pine is also popular for its anti-inflammatory properties. It can be added to a carrier or massage oil to comfort inflamed muscles and can be diffused to reduce congestion and inflammation in the sinuses and respiratory system. This deodorizing, energizing oil is excellent diffused year-round to help cleanse the air and give a woodsy, upbeat environment.
- Ani-Inflammatory: – Can be used for a variety of inflamed tissues such as sinuses, respiratory system, and muscles.
- Cleansing: – As an antibacterial, pine is a great addition to your homemade cleansing blends.
- Decongestant: – Can help relieve lung and sinus congestion due to cold/flu, allergies, and infection.
- Deodorizing: Fresh pine scent easily eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Energizing: Promotes mental clarity -mentally and physically invigorating.
- Respiratory Health: Can soothe and comfort the respiratory system.
Aroma: fresh, earthy, piney
Extraction: Steam Distilled
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent theraputic essential oil expertly blended with high quality fractionated coconut oil.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
Hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin, children under 2 years of age.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.