$2.98 – $21.39
Aroma: Citrusy, Sweet, Fruity
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) has the wondrous ability to uplift emotions and wipe away stress. Because it is both uplifting and soothing, Sweet Orange can offer mental and emotional support and comfort for those who need it. Alongside its incredibly fresh, inspiring scent, Sweet Orange can help degrease and dissolve stubborn stuck on messes, making it a valuable addition to all-natural homemade cleansers and deodorizers.
- Purify: Sweet Orange can be added to homemade cleansers to lend its antibacterial and degreasing power to homemade blends.
- Uplift: Antidepressant properties and familiar, soothing scent, make Sweet Orange ideal for lifting emotions and creating an inspiring, happy atmosphere.
- Pain & Inflammation: Try adding Sweet Orange to your favorite rub to help reduce pain and inflammation in muscles and joints.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops to neck, abdomen or back to lift mood
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to freshen air
Smell directly from bottle
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Add to marinades, desserts, & drinks to enhance the flavor of foods
Cautions: Can cause skin sensitization if oil is oxidized
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Although most people are not sensitive to Sweet Orange, it is advisable to test a small area first. Use a carrier oil to dilute. Do not use on mucous membranes.
Citrus oils are especially prone to oxidation. Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
Coming Soon. . .