$5.98 – $14.95
Aroma: Earthy, Herbaceous, Clean
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Myrtle (Myrtus communis) has a sweet, earthy, herbal aroma that is just slightly medicinal. Myrtle is said to possess antimicrobial, antispasmodic, carminative, cephalic, and expectorant properties and supports a healthy appetite. Add Myrtle to your favorite all-natural homemade cleansers to make use of its valuable antimicrobial properties and clean, uplifting scent.
- Gas: As a carminative, Myrtle essential oil can be used to help relieve the discomfort of gas and bloating.
- Spasms: Myrtle can be used to help ease spasms by diffusing or diluting and applying topically to the area of concern.
- Cleansing: Utilize Myrtle’s antimicrobial properties by adding to to your favorite homemade cleaning blend.
Supports a healthy appetite
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Hazards: Drug interaction; potentially carcinogenic, based on estragole and methyleugenol content.
Cautions (oral): Diabetes medication.
Maximum adult daily oral dose: 65mg
Maximum dermal use level: EU 0.02%, IFRA 0.04%, Tisserand & Young 1.9%