$5.98 – $13.95
Aroma: Earthy, Herbaceous, Clean
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Myrtle (Myrtus communis) has a sweet, earthy, herbal aroma that is just slightly medicinal. Myrtle is said to possess antimicrobial, antispasmodic, carminative, cephalic, and expectorant properties and supports a healthy appetite. Add Myrtle to your favorite all-natural homemade cleansers to make use of its valuable antimicrobial properties and clean, uplifting scent.
- Gas: As a carminative, Myrtle essential oil can be used to help relieve the discomfort of gas and bloating.
- Spasms: Myrtle can be used to help ease spasms by diffusing or diluting and applying topically to the area of concern.
- Cleansing: Utilize Myrtle’s antimicrobial properties by adding to to your favorite homemade cleaning blend.
Supports a healthy appetite
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Hazards: Drug interaction; potentially carcinogenic, based on estragole and methyleugenol content.
Cautions (oral): Diabetes medication.
Maximum adult daily oral dose: 65mg
Maximum dermal use level: EU 0.02%, IFRA 0.04%, Tisserand & Young 1.9%
Warning: The account for davina.wellness needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page