$3.44 – $9.95
In today’s culture, full of demanding lifestyles, high-stakes careers, and busy schedules, stress and anxiety are often chronic. Creating a quiet, tranquil atmosphere where we can shake off the weight of the world -and simply relax- can improve health and have a wonderful rejuvenating effect. Reduced stress can help us think, react, and perform better in our daily lives; it has a positive impact on health, and encourages feelings of wellbeing.
Loosen Up was created using pure, potent, and powerful essential oils blended specifically to counteract stress and anxiety. Loosen Up can be diffused and used to create a peaceful and restorative environment at work or at home. It can also be applied topically to reflex points, wrists, or bottoms of feet.
Utilizing a proprietary blend of:
Copaiba (Copaifera langsdorfii)
Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia)
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Promotes tranquility and calmness
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly combined with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 10 ml Rollerball -100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly combined with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Country of Origin: Various–see individual oils in catalogue for specific countries of origin
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on pulse points, neck, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a room diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
Cautions: Dilute with carrier oil to prevent possible skin irritation.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If oil gets in eyes or other sensitive areas, flush with a vegetable/nut/seed carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower, jojoba, etc.)
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.
See “Research” on individual oils’ product page