$5.45 – $34.29
With its unique combination of spice and citrus, Jolly Llama creates a delightfully happy and refreshing atmosphere, sure to create feelings of good-natured fun and cheerful vibes. Ready to feel uplifted, animated, full of vitality and joy? Jolly Llama is a fun-loving, highly energetic essential oil blend that inspires light-hearted enjoyment and enthusiasm for life. This blend is perfect if you’re looking to create an environment full of radiance and hope, fun and humor.
- Uplifting and cheerful influence
Wild Orange (Citrus sinensis)
Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata)
Star Anise (Illicium verum)
Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora)
Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)
Vanilla Bean Extract (Vanilla planifolia)
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Zdravetz (Geranium macrorrhizum)
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml and 30ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil.
- Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottles come in 4 ml and 10ml sizes, and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- Apply 1-2 diluted drops on wrists, neck, pulse points, abdomen, or back
- Add several diluted drops to skin, a bath, or skin care products
- Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
- Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
- Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
- Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Essential oils are extremely potent. Diluting oils before applying them topically is better for your skin and extends the life of your oils. Diluting oils does not reduce their effectiveness and can even enhance their usefulness. See our Dilution Guidelines page for more information on dilution rates.
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.