The aroma of Inches Away is slightly citrusy and cinnamony. It’s warm and pleasant, but most importantly, it can also be an effective tool to curb cravings. It can be used to eliminate destructive habits by associating the scent with a new and healthy behavior. Use it to help you skip dessert or a second helping, or to simply boost your metabolism or aid digestion. Inches Away can be applied to the abdomen over the stomach, or to reflex points, diffused, or inhaled directly from the bottle.
Utilizing a proprietary blend of:
Grapefruit (Citrus x paradisi)
Lemon (Citrus Limon)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum),
Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- REDUCE CRAVINGS: Curb cravings by inhaling directly from the bottle when cravings strike or proactively, but applying to the abdomen, reflex points, or diffusing throughout the day.
- HELP MANAGE HUNGER: For those who get hungry between meals, before bed, or other less-than-desirable times of day, breathing Inches Away slowly and deeply can help them make more positive choices.
- BOOST METABOLISM: Inches Away provides natural support for your metabolism, and when used alongside a healthy diet and exercise program, can help you reach your weight loss goals.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY DIGESTION: Inches Away’s synergistic blend supports digestion to help your body get the most nutritive value from each and every healthy bite.
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go* Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on the go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 10 ml Rollerball -100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on the go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Country of Origin: Various–see individual oils in catalogue for specific countries of origin