$4.38 – $9.95
Aroma: Piney, Clean, Earthy
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Elemi (Canarium luzonicum) has a lemony, piney, and slightly musky aroma. It can be described as uplifting, and restorative. It can be diluted and applied topically to encourage a healthy, clear complexion. Elemi can be used as a cleansing and purifying oil to promote clean, rapid healing of minor wounds. It has also been used as a respiratory aid and to help boost the immune system, for stress relief, and also for meditation.
- Complexion: To enhance healthy beautiful skin, Elemi essential oil can be diluted and applied topically to help treat acne and other skin blemishes.
- Skin Health: Elemi has antimicrobial and skin regenerative properties that can be used topically to cleanse minor wounds and help assist the healing process.
- Immunity Aid: To take advantage of Elemi’s antimicrobial and antiviral properties, try diffusing to kill airborne germs, apply topically, or add it to homemade house cleaners.
Skin cell regenerative
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
Hazards: May contain methyleugenol; skin sensitization if oxidized.
Caution: Old or oxidized oils should be avoided.
Maximum dermal use level: EU 0.07%, IFRA 0.13%, Tisserand & Young No limit.