$7.45 – $53.64
The calm, reassuring aroma of Down Comforter is a combination of soft floral and lightly sweet, with a slight woodsy undertone. Down Comforter can help create an atmosphere of serenity and peace. Sometimes we find ourselves in need of some soothing comfort to see us through stressful or difficult times. Down Comforter, whether diffused or used topically, offers a uniquely cozy vibe that can warm the heart and soothe the soul. Its fragrance is one that can be enjoyed any time you’re looking to create a relaxed, stress-free environment. Diffuse bedside, add to a bath, or enjoy applying it topically and enjoy the soothing essence of Down Comforter wherever you go.
- Inspire an Atmosphere of Tranquility
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
Labdanum (Cistus ladaniferus)
Amyris (Amyris balsamifera)
Sandalwood (Santalum album)
Rose (Rosa damascena)
Osmanthus (Osmanthus fragrans Lour.)
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottles come in 4 ml and 10ml sizes, and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- Apply 1-2 diluted drops on wrists, neck, pulse points, abdomen, or back
- Add several diluted drops to skin, bath, or skin care products
- Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
- Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
- Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
- Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
Do not use near eyes or mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Essential oils are extremely potent. Diluting oils before applying them topically is better for your skin and extends the life of your oils. Diluting oils does not reduce their effectiveness and can even enhance their usefulness. See our Dilution Guidelines page for more information on dilution rates.
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.
- About Us
- Affiliate Area
- Affiliate Info Page
- Affiliate TOS Page
- Contact Us
- Davina Drops
- Diffuser Comparison
- General Usage & Safety
- Giveaway – 22 Oils
- Internal Use
- My Account
- Order Form
- Order Form-Kits
- Photo Contest
- Pregnancy and Essential Oils
- Shipping & Returns