$2.41 – $9.95
Deep Breath is a fresh and minty blend formulated to help open the airways. If you’ve been sick or you often feel congested, Deep Breath may be just what you’ve been looking for. It can be easily applied any time to the back or chest or by using just small dab under the nose. Although Deep Breath has a minty scent, it does not smell like menthol chest rubs. It smells fresh and light–more like fresh peppermint.
One couple we recently talked to said they used Deep Breath after they quit smoking and felt it significantly improved their ability to breathe. While hearing of their experience was rewarding, it was not surprising. We created Deep Breath to open up the airways, clear congestion and help people breathe freely.
It is helpful for alleviating seasonal irritations, soothing a scratchy throat, and clearing congested airways.
Deep Breath includes the power of the following pure essential oils:
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata)
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Ravensary (Ravensara aromatica)
- Allergies: alleviates seasonal allergies
- Throat: soothes a scratchy throat
- Breathing: helps clears congested airways
- Eyes: reduces itchy eyes (never apply in or near eyes)
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on the go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 10 ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety
Country of Origin: Various–see individual oils for specific country of origin
Apply 1-2 diluted drops to chest & neck to relieve congestion
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser to cleanse air and clear airways
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale to alleviate seasonal irritations or clear airways
Add to water in spray bottle to freshen air
Remove cap and inhale directly from bottle
Cautions: Can cause skin sensitization if not diluted. Do not apply near eyes
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If oil gets in eyes or other sensitive areas, flush with a vegetable/nut/seed carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower, jojoba, etc.)
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
Visit the catalogue to view the individual oils’ GC/MS.