$3.98 – $8.95
Aroma: Spicy, sweet, herbaceous, fresh
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Coriander essential oil is a fresh and uplifting oil that calms the nerves, encourages you to let go of your troubles, and inspires balanced clarity. If you’ve struggled with insomnia, it can help ease you into a restful night’s sleep. Some find coriander quite comforting during cold and flu season because it can help jump-start the immune system. Its lovely smell and healthful properties make it a popular addition to homemade skincare products.
- Calming: Coriander can have a comforting and soothing effect on the nerves.
- Skin Health: Helps promote and maintain a clear and healthy complexion.
- Insomnia: Promotes a deep and restful sleep.
- Uplifting: For many, this delightful oil lifts spirits and acts as an antidepressant.
- Immunity Booster: With healthful properties such as antibacterial and antimicrobial, coriander may help give your immune system a lift.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, and 10ml sizes and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil.
- Our Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottle comes in a 10ml size and is made of 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Add a drop to a wide variety of dishes to enhance the flavor of foods.
To maintain therapeutic benefits, add after heating food.
Regulatory Guidelines: Has GRAS status.
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney dysfunction, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
Coming soon. . .
Warning: The account for davina.wellness needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page