$2.95 – $9.95
This pleasantly sweet, woodsy oil is a comfort to an overworked mind. It can help promote a clear calm mindset, which is particularly lovely after a difficult or stressful day. As it calms the mind, it can also calm irritated skin. It has a purifying effect and can help fight acne breakouts and support the skin’s healing process. It has been used traditionally in its native country of Brazil as an expectorant, diuretic and as an antimicrobial.
- Acne & Skin Health: – Research suggests copaiba promotes speedy healing for the skin, and thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, helps clear up acne.
- Calming: – Comforting and healing on all levels.
- Focus: -Supports a more centered and a tranquil introspective mind.
Aroma: sweet, cinnamon, slightly woodsy
Extraction: Steam Distillation
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- 10ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent theraputic essential oil expertly blended with high quality fractionated coconut oil.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Cautions (dermal): Hypersensitive, diseased or damages skin, children under 2 years of age.
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.