$6.38 – $14.95
Aroma: Spicy, sweet, warm, herbaceous
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Part Used: Seed
The invigorating scent of Cardamom may be just want you need to clear away mental fatigue while working on projects where focus and concentration are key. For those who have lost their appetite perhaps from stressed or a hectic schedule, Cardamom can help return your appetite, as well as calm nervous indigestion, and reduce flatulence.
- Cognitive Function: Help energize a lethargic mind and increase focus and productivity.
- Cooking: Cooking with essential oils can be a fun and healthful hobby, and cardamom is sure to become a favorite.
- Digestive Aid: Cardamom can be a great way to settle nervous indigestion and decrease the flatulence and bloating that often accompany poor digestion.
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottles come in 4 ml and 10ml sizes, and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil & add to cold or hot beverage to benefit body systems
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Add a drop to marinades, or a wide variety of dishes to enhance the flavor of foods.
To maintain therapeutic benefits, add after heating food.
Hazards: NEssential oils high in 1,8-cineole can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children.
Contraindicagtions: Do not apply to or near face of infants or children.
Regulatory Guidelines:Has GRAS status.
Our Recommendations: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney dysfunction, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
Coming soon. . .