$3.60 – $7.95
Aroma: Peppery, Eucalyptus-like, Intense, Woody
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora) has a clean, peppery and bright aroma that is popular for chest rubs due to its ability to inspire deep, satisfying breaths and to help relieve congestion. It’s also often added to balms, rubs and massage oils for joints and muscles because of its ability to produce a relaxing warming or cooling sensation. It may be used to repel flying and storage insects and has a deodorizing effect when added to a homemade deodorizing spritz.
- Respiratory System: Camphor can be diluted and applied topically to the chest as a rub to help relieve congestion.
- Muscle & Joints: Apply topically to sore, painful joints, to experience the relaxing warm/cool sensation of Camphor.
- Insect Repellent: May be used to help repel common flying insects.
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil.
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil.
Skin Penetration Enhancer
Apply 1-2 diluted drops on area of concern, pulse points, abdomen, or back
Add several drops to skin or skin care products
Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Add to water in spray bottle to spritz in a room or on linens
Inhale scent directly from the bottle, or put a drop on a tissue and inhale
Hazards: Skin sensitization if oxidized.
Caution: Old or oxidized oils should be avoided.
Although most people are not sensitive to Camphor, it is advisable to test a small area first. If sensitivity occurs, use a carrier oil to dilute. Do not use on mucous membranes.
Store Camphor essential oil in a dark, airtight container in the refrigerator.