$7.45 – $53.64
This exceptional blend has a woodsy, sweet, yet somewhat spicy aroma that help you go for it with confidence. Brave Heart is a specially formulated blend of pure essential oils designed to inspire courage and bravery. Its inspiring aroma can instill feelings of renewal and personal power perfect for enhancing your meditation or yoga session. With such a lively, energetic fragrance, Brave Heart is perfect for diffusing around the home. Or, you can try applying it topically, to enjoy its take-charge vibe on-the-go. Forget your reservations, and let Brave Heart help you boldly meet the challenges of the day head-on.
- Inspires Courage & Bravery
Black Spruce (Picea mariana)
Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum)
Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora L.)
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Available Sizes & Bottle Styles
- Aromatherapy Style Bottles come in 2 ml, 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oil
- Ready-to-Go Roll-on Style Bottles come in 4 ml and 10ml sizes, and are 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil expertly mixed with high quality carrier oil to make these roll-ons ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- Apply 1-2 diluted drops on wrists, neck, pulse points, abdomen, or back
- Add several diluted drops to skin or skin care products
- Add 8-10 drops to a diffuser
- Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
- Inhale scent directly from bottle, or put a drop on tissue and inhale
Do not use near eyes or mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Essential oils are extremely potent. Diluting oils before applying them topically is better for your skin and extends the life of your oils. Diluting oils does not reduce their effectiveness and can even enhance their usefulness. See our Dilution Guidelines page for more information on dilution rates.
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.