$4.12 – $8.95
Boo-boo Glue is a synergistic blend of pure essential oils designed to help cuts, scrapes and bruises heal more quickly. Use this blend to cleanse, prevent scarring and infection, kill germs, comfort burns, and speed healing. This blend contains the finest, most effective essential oils to assist the immune system and help the healing process.
Boo-boo Glue contains oils which may contract blood vessels, reducing blood flow, and speeding the formation of blood clots. This protects the body from toxins, encouraging quick, healthy healing. Formulated from oils containing antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties, Boo-boo Glue helps safeguard minor wounds from infection. Cicatrisant properties promote rapid wound healing while antioxidant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and regenerative properties help repair skin quickly and safely with reduced scarring.
Utilizing a proprietary blend of:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
- Promote healing of cuts, scrapes, bruises & other skin issues
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly combined with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on-the-go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 10 ml Rollerball -100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly combined with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Country of Origin: Various–see individual oils in catalogue for specific countries of origin
Apply 1-2 diluted drops onto affected area
Cautions: Dilute with carrier oil to prevent skin irritation.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If oil gets in eyes or other sensitive areas, flush with a vegetable/nut/seed carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower, jojoba, etc.)
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.
See “Research” on individual oils’ product page