If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
12 search results for: thyme
Liquid Lozenge is a throat spray to soothe irritated throats caused by sickness or over-use, such as singing, excessive speaking, acting, or yelling (such as in sports), and can help the throat and lungs address bacterial and viral infections. Liquid Lozenge can also help clear congestion and promotes expulsion of mucus, which, when it lingers […]
Cough Dropped contains a powerful selection of herbs designed primarily to ease coughing, but it can also help loosen mucus, and comfort sore throats. Wild Cherry helps to calm the respiratory nerves and reduce the severity of coughing. Osha root aids in the numbing of sore throats that often accompany a cough, it aids in […]
100% Pure Essential Oil
Aroma: Peppery, spicy, sweet
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Black pepper essential oil has many uses. It’s energizing and stimulating effects can wipe out fatigue so you can make the most of your day. It’s also a wonder for the entire digestive system, clearing up constipation and aiding digestion. It relieves spasming muscles which can cause pain, cramping, or discomfort. The stimulating and warming effect of black pepper essential oil makes it a valuable aid for soothing and comforting arthritis. Black pepper’s ability to help the body fight fungal and bacterial infections make it a beneficial aid for the immune system. There are so many worthwhile uses for black pepper essential oil, it is easy to understand why it is -for so many, a valued resource to have around the house.
- Arthritis – Apply to location for relief of sore joints and arthritic pain.
- Bacterial/Fungal Infection – Diffuse to cleanse the air and/or apply to location.
- Constipation – Apply to abdomen or take a capsule containing 1-4 drops diluted in a carrier oil; or 1-2 drops in a tablespoon of honey.
- Energy/Fatigue – Diffuse or apply to wrists or reflex points.
- Muscle Spasms – Apply to location to calm and soothe spasms.
- Pain – Apply to location for warming relief.