The aroma of Inches Away is slightly citrusy and cinnamony. It’s warm and pleasant, but most importantly, it can also be an effective tool to curb cravings. It can be used to eliminate destructive habits by associating the scent with a new and healthy behavior. Use it to help you skip dessert or a second helping, or to simply boost your metabolism or aid digestion. Inches Away can be applied to the abdomen over the stomach, or to reflex points, diffused, or inhaled directly from the bottle.
Utilizing a proprietary blend of:
Grapefruit (Citrus x paradisi)
Lemon (Citrus Limon)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- REDUCE CRAVINGS: Curb cravings by inhaling directly from the bottle when cravings strike or proactively, but applying to the abdomen, reflex points, or diffusing throughout the day.
- HELP MANAGE HUNGER: For those who get hungry between meals, before bed, or other less-than-desirable times of day, breathing Inches Away slowly and deeply can help them make more positive choices.
- BOOST METABOLISM: Inches Away provides natural support for your metabolism, and when used alongside a healthy diet and exercise program, can help you reach your weight loss goals.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY DIGESTION: Inches Away’s synergistic blend supports digestion to help your body get the most nutritive value from each and every healthy bite.
- 2 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 4 ml Ready-to-Go Rollerball – 100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on the go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
- 10 ml – 100% pure & potent therapeutic essential oils
- 10 ml Rollerball -100% pure & potent therapeutic grade essential oil blends expertly mixed with high quality fractionated coconut oil to make these rollerballs ready to use on the go with the ideal balance of aroma, potency & safety.
Country of Origin: Various–see individual oils in catalogue for specific countries of origin
Suggested Usage: Utilize by one of the methods below before working out for an energy boost, or before meals to help control appetite and overeating and as part of a healthy weight management program
Apply 1-2 diluted drops onto pulse points, reflex points, body (back, abdomen, throat)
Add 8-10 drops to a room diffuser
Add a drop to palms of hands, cover nose and mouth and inhale
Remove cap and inhale directly from bottle
Apply a drop to a tissue and inhale
INTERNALLY: (see internal use safety recommendations)
Dilute with carrier oil or in milk & add to cold or hot beverage
Add 1-10 diluted drops to capsule
Add 1-2 drops diluted in a carrier oil, milk or other fat to marinades, desserts, & drinks to taste. To preserve therapeutic benefits, do not add to boiling liquids.
Cautions: Dilute with carrier oil to prevent skin irritation.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have liver or kidney disfunction, consult your health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If oil gets in eyes or other sensitive areas, flush with a vegetable/nut/seed carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower, jojoba, etc.)
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (If it is not already diluted, dilute with a carrier oil).
Store in a covered or dark, airtight container in the refrigerator or cool area for longest shelf life.
View the single oil GC/MS reports on the individual oil product pages.
Coming soon. . .